The Insights of Nurul Akmal Isa

''Yesterday is the past, Tomorrow is a mystery, and Today is a gift. That is why they call it the PRESENT'' by Master Oogway

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Makan Besar CNY!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!! =D

No, it's not actually mkn besar pown and no again, it's not mkn besar for CNY..It's juz me, my abah n my sis. Since my mom n my bro is out of town (they went balik kg), so we tiga beranak decided to have dinner outside(actually mls na cook) N since I like to comment on food, so here it goes..

Location: Lupa na check out da name, if I'm nt mistaken,'Tomyam and Western sumthin', Setiawangsa
Price range: Murah jew =)


My sis n abah =) Gamba gelap ckit lak..hehe

Chicken chop nye..Ok la..=)


While waiting for da food to come, havin mini family talk;

Me: So, camne ngan trip kita ni? Kt Lumut hotel sume da full...=( =( (Actually we were plannin,after we picked up my mom n bro,to go for a family vacation at Lumut n Pangkor but sadly, truly truly sadly all da hotels r fuullyy booked!! Tu la, xna book awal2 lagi.. =(

Abah: Emmmm, kita pegi Cameron nak?

Me: Boleh gak! =)

Sis : Sume tempat full la..Xde room nye..(Actually she's nt interested in going 4 a vacation,she rather going for a shopping spree.Almaklumla tgh sale ni kan..)

Me: Alaaa try je laa...(started to piss off cuz I kno dia x interested pown..hehe =p)

Abah: K2, t lik umah kita try call.. (Abah try to prevent any sibling fight..hehe =p)

So, soon as we arrived home, we tried calling all da hotels at Cameron bt wut to expect la kan during CNY ni..of cos la sume full kan..So harapan musnah..Dok umah je la holiday ni..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment